View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 11:11 AM   #35
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
My favorite section is probably General Discussion ( https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215 ).

I like the depth and scope of our discusssions there. Reading Recommendations is probably my #2 favorite, as a source of reviews from people I've gotten to know a little.

Making it better is tricky. Sometimes I'd like to see more moderation but then I don't want heavy-handed moderation. Paradox. Okay, I am certain more fleshed-out and stickied FAQ posts would be handy to point noobs to, rather than rehashing the same topic in a new thread.

MobileRead is, in general, wonderful for scratching that same itch I have, a joy and lust for digital reading.