View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 06:56 AM   #28
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
I added my at the 50% level and got a small uptick in sales... not much though.
I suspect that most people who look at the sale look at only the 100% and 75% discount books. I know that I always start with the 100% discount books and depending on how many I "buy", move on to the 75%. From past experience, I have learned that it makes little sense to go beyond the 75% discount because I end up with more books than I can read in several years, so why buy them.

In addition, I found in past sales that many of the 25% and 50% discount books have original prices of $4.99 and up. I have to admit that I am unwilling to spend that kind of money on an unknown author. In your case, I recall getting the first book free and lioking it enough that I immediately bought the 2 other books you had available. However, I would not have bought them without the first book being a free introduction to your writing.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote