View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 02:38 PM   #6
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I can't see free ad-supported books being common, because articles might be written every single day, but writing a book takes considerably more time.
I plan to do this with my debut novel, but I'll also be posting it on Amazon, B&N, etc. It'll be interesting to see how the ads pan out over time. I'm hoping to snag the "bored at work" crowd.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote