View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #711
jtdolphins
Zealot
jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiseShan View Post
Yay! I made it! 132 books read in 2011....

I liked having a goal, but at times felt like I was reading just to get there. So, the only reading goal for 2012 is to just sit back and enjoy it!
I also felt this way. For this year I am writing something up about each book I read. I liked keeping track of things last year, so I still plan on doing that. I just feel like I flew some books and I can't remember them as well.

For the fiction books, just a little blurb about what I thought about the book. Maybe for the Dresden Files I might take more extensive notes.

For the nonfiction books, I plan on taking some notes or writing down interesting things. If any new areas of interest come up I can plan to read that area in the near future.
jtdolphins is offline   Reply With Quote