View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 04:30 PM   #43
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I'm against voting by PM.

I don't think the system is broken in any case. In addition, aside from the (unnecessary) nuisance of voting by PM, someone with a horse in the race shouldn't be able to make himself beancounter. A mixed metaphor, but people will get what I mean.

I like the current system. I think strategic voting results in more participation and I like seeing how people vote, also.

Last edited by issybird; 09-24-2011 at 04:33 PM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote