View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 11:24 PM   #69
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
Jack -- I'm just guessing, but the limit of fonts is partly going to be determined by the length of the drop down box. For practical purposes, that's around a dozen. I can't imagine needing / wanting more, personally. A couple of text serif, a couple of text sans serif, maybe a funky font or two as well (like Comic Sans) ....

To be honest, the Kindle 3 has two and half fonts: a serif, a sans serif and a condensed variation. With Kobo shipping now with five (or is it seven?), that still leaves space for three or four custom ones. Cyrillic, anyone?
I cant see more then one extra and that extra being the one That the user is most comfortable using to read! So I agree with you SP. Limitless is nice but really all I need is the one that I like to read best wtih.

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote