View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #15
mrevent
Zealot
mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: kindle 3w, dxg, 5, Kv
It seems I still have the problem described above. I wanted to create a 12-chapter epub from html files. Each chapter has a Notes section in the end. I inserted chapter breaks before the Notes section in each chapter.

Now, the links to notes in the main text of the chapters all lead to the Notes Section of the last file (while obviously they need to lead to the Notes section of the same chapter --which they did before inserting chapter breaks for Notes). And, all the links in the "Notes" chapters lead to the main text of the 12. chapter.

Am I doing something wrong, or does the problem still exist?

Thanks

Last edited by mrevent; 06-21-2011 at 04:20 PM.
mrevent is offline   Reply With Quote