View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 11:48 AM   #12
casperpearl
Enthusiast
casperpearl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!casperpearl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!casperpearl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!casperpearl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!casperpearl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!casperpearl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!casperpearl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!casperpearl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!casperpearl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!casperpearl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!casperpearl is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadioflex View Post
Anybody wants it, they can have it. I'm already rolling around an idea involving the mob (what better way to deal with inconvenient witnesses?), a greeting cards store-owner who has dedicated his life to helping people remember birthdays and anniversaries, and a teenage girl who's desperate to have a memory worth erasing.

Nothing will come of it. I started a re-write on an old story about a week ago. Managed a paragraph so far.

I'll just finish this Peter Hamilton novel and get right on it. Ah, sweet procrastination...
I'll add the black market idea to the list. A greeting card store owner coupled with the mob sounds very unique.

Usually when I can't write, I force myself to. Sometimes my best work manifests during these forced sessions. But some of my worst work also comes from here.