View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 06:40 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by timellis View Post
When I convert a HTML or Word.doc in Calibre it loses all quotation marks at the Zip stage i.e. He said, 'Hey' and I've... comes out as He said, Hey and Ive! Any help resolving this problem would be greatly appreciated. I've already played about with the 'Look and Feel' tick boxes with no change. Tim
If you lose quotes at this stage it is because your character encoding isn't clearly defined. You have to go to the htmltozip file type plugin and enter the appropriate encoding and re-add the book. Read FAQ step 2.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote