View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 09:32 PM   #11
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
I'll throw my hat (or email address) into the ring after Justy:

moethecat@gmail.com

I got my BeBook with a €25 discount (although I don't remember who's email address I used; it was back in August). I'm thoroughly enjoying the device and would recommend it to anyone.

Also, if you don't want to use Justy's or my email address for your discount, and would rather help out the folks at OpenInkpot, you can get the same €25 discount when you buy your BeBook by using Lunohod's email address (lunohod@gmx.de).

Last edited by Moe The Cat; 11-26-2008 at 09:52 PM.
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote