View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #253
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Did you try the mobile sites and get the same errors? I am using the mobile versions of my 4 libraries, and have no such problems.
Nope, but I'll keep that in mind if it's still happening the next time I borrow books.

I belong to 5 Overdrive libraries, and yesterday was one of those days when it seemed like half my holds became available at the same time. So it was annoying because I was borrowing more than just one or two.

With any luck, I can get through this batch before the next batch come up! (And they'll fix the frickin' bug).
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote