View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 05:30 PM   #65
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
You can see that there is a "bidding war" going on between the first two bidders in the DX demo auction. They will probably accelerate their bidding near the end.

I hope they do not drive my price too high.

Then of course, there will probably be last-second snipers too just like in the other auctions, with automatic bidding driving the price up even further in the last few seconds. My planned bid is already way higher than I feel comfortable with. This is scary stuff.

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-24-2012 at 05:33 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote