View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 04:48 PM   #6
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I've been living outside the US for years. I have an alternative US address and credit card. I buy books and apps from Amazon for my Kindles every day. I have NEVER been questioned. The one thing I can't do is download streaming content. But the workaround on that is a VPN account--this works with most ISPs, though I have problems with Telus, where I have a business account with fixed IPs.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote