View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #13
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjalawyer View Post
I for one would prefer if your server team would fix the issue of books randomly disappearing from my Kobo. I really love having to go to the site to bookmark the first page of a book so it goes back into my "currently reading" list; seriously, not annoying in the least.
I can't imagine how that could be annoying

Books should not be randomly disappearing from your Kobo, we're looking into this issue as well along with other feedback we have received. I had thought to address the question around recommendations in this thread, but we are looking at all sorts of fixes and enhancements for the next update.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote