View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 09:50 AM   #11
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
Right now I would have voted for none. I just have no trust of putting my files anywhere that may not be there tomorrow. I'm pretty much set in my ways and just prefer to have my backups where I can touch or see them. This poll really needed a None option as well.
I would never recommend a cloud service as your only back up, but the free services like Drop-box are a great back up to my back up and do allow me to access things when I am far from home.
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote