View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 11:43 PM   #7
delphin
Evangelist
delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adramandoni View Post
I do actually live in the US, so international support isn't an issue. So the Sony 650 or 950 would be options?

I've been researching tablet options as well, any suggestions for those?
The PRS-650 is a bit pricey for a 6 inch e-ink device with no fancy WiFi or 3G wireless features, but I own one and can report that it is definitely the best laid out, easiest to use, device in it's class, and the PDF handling is top notch for such a small device.

For tablets, there are a lot of options, but I also like the PocketBook IQ 701, which offers a lot of bang for the buck for such a low cost device.

I used to be an Apple owner. I never minded that Apple devices seemed to cost about 3 times what they should up front, but now days with you locked into their various app stores, music stores, book stores, it's like they have a vacuum cleaner hose hooked right up to your wallet.
delphin is offline   Reply With Quote