View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 12:03 PM   #49
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's the same in the UK too, Bob. Mobile internet is relatively cheap if you pay a monthly tarrif (eg most of the mobile operators provide an "unlimited" plan for about £25-30 per month, which in reality has a download limit of about 3-5GB/month), but it's damned expensive if you don't have a monthly payment and you want "on demand" usage. With my mobile operator, for example (Vodafone) it costs £2 per MB.
In Sweden you can get unlimited for £15 per month and you can get up to 1G per month for £7 per month.

My point was that for books maybe the "pay for actual use"-cards will work OK since the amount of data is no so much.

I think it is per MB and not Mb as I mistakenly wrote.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote