Thread: I love Sigil
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #8
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@theducks - The also good news is that the next version (quite different to the 0.5.9 beta last seen!) is being worked on daily and the known issues list is shrinking. There's a lot of long wanted fixes, features and new cool stuff in my completely biased opinion.

The bad news is that unless you know how to build from source you can't get your grubby mitts on it quite yet. And there is no target date yet for that next beta cycle as we are still developing/testing/reviewing it.

I know it looks pretty quiet as a user on the outside, but having spent the last few weeks working with the stirling efforts of Dave on some changes/fixes I can tell you there is a lot going on...

Thanks for the update. I have been checking the Sigil website every day and it was clear things were happening.

I look forward to the next release.
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote