View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 04:53 PM   #66
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
So, I finally got around to trying it, and guess what:
Code:
[root@kindle us]# zcat gmvid.gmv.gz |./gmplay 
Segmentation fault
KT 5.1.0 in main mode, using the latest precompiled binary from your first post... It seems to do something to the screen though, because it blanks it, and afterwards the framework draws on a distorted screen until it's completely restarted.

It works on MY K5 5.1.0 (upgrade)... I will check to see if I uploaded the right version.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote