View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 06:25 PM   #13
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Ahhh, it certainly looks like a blue uniform to me though, hence the mistake. Alas, who could forget the second battle at Bull Run. I believe he was killed by what in today's parlance is an oxymoron; "friendly fire".
He was killed at Chancellorsville. Mr. Jackson made his reputation at the FIRST Bull Run, says Civil War history pedant.
As for Apple's EULA change, it shows a welcome willingness to change in the face of criticism . Those who still don't like the change were probably never going to work with Apple anyway.
I look forward to some amazing ebooks created by what most reviewers agree is a superior tool for creating enhanced ebooks.
stonetools is offline   Reply With Quote