View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 08:53 AM   #23
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribbean_spur View Post
Hi guys,

Noob here. I just received my T1 and I have been downloading books from the public library. Does this font business only work on books that you first edit on the computer and then transfer to the reader. Can I use costumed fonts on borrowed books?
It works on any non-DRM'd epub. If your borrowed book has DRM the only option is to use the T1's standard select-a-font option, but unfortunately if you change from 'Original' the Bold & italics become unpredictable.

If you know how to remove the DRM on the borrowed books you can use font customising.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote