View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 12:18 PM   #14
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
It would have been even better if I could have been able to access Dropbox from my Kindle the same way as Stanza on the iPhone.
Forgive me you already know this, but the newer versions of the Calibre server detect the mobile browser of the Kindle. I'm able to download all my non-Amazon books (I also store the Amazon ones, too), directly to my Kindle. Searching/sorting all works - it's fabulous!!

It's not Dropbox, since you have to keep your own computer running, but it works great. I do use Dropbox, too - I keep my library on my laptop synced (via Dropbox) to the iMac that we use as our server.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote