View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 09:34 AM   #14
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
If the software is prefect that does not mean the users can not ask for added features.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
True. New feature are nice. But such thing as heving an (almost) bug free firmware, or support (when your reader gets broke) is more important to me.
New features usually brings their share of new bugs.

Quote:
Regardless of other issues, I hear that users of the DR800SG keep asking for a dictionary, and will get it soon. That tells me that they are responsive to their customers. That makes me more likely to buy an ereader from them.
Ask my sister how well iRex cares about thier customers (Well, I might buy a DR800S, once they have the update for notes, if they add it someday.)

I take update gladly when they comes, but they are not a selling point. Unless it's bugfixes, but these are not optional.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote