View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 12:01 AM   #6
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
A Place in Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Iʻm watching 4400 now.. never watched it when it was really on. Really enjoying it. So whatʻs the best cancelled series out there for you? Or just list a few. I miss the piehole and Pushing Daisies or whatever that was called too.
The 4400 is excellent!! I have never known anyone else that has seen it. So excited to hear someone talk about this show. I watched the whole four seasons a few months ago. I was watching a number of episodes every day (day after day), I just couldn't stop until I had seen all of them. I even have the cd of the soundtrack. They really should have made more seasons of this. What season are you up to watching, Grace?
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote