View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I am very happy with OpenInkPot on my EZ Reader (Hanlin V3). The 0.2 version has never crashed for me, and I use it every day. There are other EInk devices using FBReader, notably those from PocketBook and Onyx.

FBReader starts from a "reader is right" perspective, and this means that much of the publisher provided styling is ignored. At one time all CSS was ignored, but now some is honored in ePub and it isn't always clear what will be used and what will not. Still, ePub is my preferred format with FBReader.

Last edited by wallcraft; 02-08-2010 at 02:51 PM.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote