View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 08:02 AM   #15
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzebra View Post
Okay, this is like subway map pr0n.
hm. excuse me while i go take a cold shower. i'll be back in a minute. or 30.

Quote:
And then there are the million anagram maps: 1 , 2, 3, 4 (okay, that is not millions but 4 but there are more out there)
it should come as no surprise to anyone that the nearest métro station to me is "Cab Feline Loon".
Quote:
And more, more, more
more more more !!!
Quote:
hmmm, covet! Come to the dark side! Luke, I am your father! We all float down here!
must... resist... gadget... lust... ! must... not... roll... shiny... dice... !! (or whatever that expression is)
Quote:
edit: ooh, that paris map is pretty!
i know, isn't it ? i really think my favorite part is the trajectory calculator. i had no idea i covered so much ground in my daily life.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote