View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:31 AM   #45
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Recent changes:

Got a Sony PRS-T2 and added related discussion in relevant sections.

Cut the Help section, which didn't really fit with the rest of it. Moved that Help content to its own thread: calibre Help Resources.

Otherwise the content has stabilized considerably, so I no longer feel a need to revise it daily. For now I plan to replace Post #1 at least once a month, to keep it relatively consistent with changes in calibre or in my actual workflow, configurations, or settings.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote