View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 02:40 PM   #73
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I can't believe how easy it is to hold one handed and turn the page. My Silver one I was always dropping in my lap but this one with the new finish on the back and the easy clicking buttons makes it a delight to hold. Now if I only knew how to keep the back from staining.
I use the Marware SportGrip for my K4S and love it. It's high quality silicone, form fitted for all of the buttons, and causes no staining whatsoever. I've been using the black one since last May.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote