Thread: Galaxy Note II
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 09:36 PM   #6
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
Haha! It's more like waiting for the next nexus. It's going to be my first ever smartphone purchase so being patient
I was hoping for a HD AMOLED+ screen with the non pentile screen. Anyway LG new flagship phone specs looks very good as well although I don't like its design. Annoyingly none of these flagship phones have been announced here with 4g yet so I might as well wait for the nexus phone announcements. This time they are supposedly from 3 different OEMs so should be interesting.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote