Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 08:19 PM   #232
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrs View Post
Dear ixtab , After I installed the plungin . I add the password to a folder .But we I am reading the book ,Kindle became very slow until it restart by itself .After I remove the password protection ,It became normal.
Hmm... that's weird. Can you narrow this down, perhaps by providing the output of "showlog" (ideally with "debugOn.sh" done previously)? Thanks!

PS@all: JBPatch 2.0 is still in the works. The addition of the UI simply requires a lot of additional effort and loads of testing; combined with the fact that I'm currently short on free time, this results in... rather slow progress.

Last edited by ixtab; 06-28-2012 at 08:26 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote