View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #42
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I like Feedly's browser addon interface, but the Android app is too swipey-swipey, picture-pagey. I can't figure out where the hell I'm at in the app--or even what feed-source I'm looking at most times.

I've got it narrowed down to Taptu or Pulse for me. Both do the simple Desktop to device syncing I need without trying to totally reinvent the concept of source/content on the mobile side of things.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote