View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 01:28 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene45 View Post
I browsed over this several times.

The book came as 18 separate html files which contain the text and formatting, plus matching folders, (same names) which contain only a small graphic of a swan. The swan picture shows up on the final page of each chapter.

After looking over this I realized I only had 17 folders, chapter 1 folder was missing, (maybe I lost it after downloading, I don't know).

I created new folder, named it the corresponding name for Chapter 1 and tried again. Same result. Chapter 1 is missing from the combined book.

I'm obviously missing something, but what?

did you enter it into the TOC List before importing?
Did you get the filename CaSe the same as the file/folder
do you have a duplicate HTML name (that is not a duplicate like the common image)?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote