View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 04:11 AM   #36
varnie
Connoisseur
varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Touch
Hello, bhaak
I recompiled your newest sources and didn't get 'Quit' in the app's menu.
Strange.

as for me, I tried to implement this feature. Everything works but there is one memory-related bug when the program is exiting. It is related to some free() invocation in the glibc library.
Have you experienced such bug?

Last edited by varnie; 03-11-2012 at 04:15 AM. Reason: grammar
varnie is offline   Reply With Quote