View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 03:40 PM   #24
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I think that the usefulness of bigger screens is limited to certain applications. The article mentioned they were being sold to businesses as in-store displays or kiosks. This makes sense.

Am I going to lie in bed reading a 21" screen? Nope.

My 7" Android tablet is about at the max I would want for ereading. A 5" or 6" is probably even better.

I can see the idea of the 14" Kno for colleges for larger screens specifically for text and reference books. These screens work fine for reading on a desk, but are not "handheld". They are in the laptop realm for portability.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote