View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 02:51 AM   #79
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by null View Post
rlauzon, I apologize on behalf of HarryT, because he's too obsessed with prolonging God's holy cloak of protection, DRM, to even respect alternate views on this matter that he is far too ignorant to understand.
Unless you really want to end up with the lowest "karma" in the history of MobileRead, do not EVER "apologise" for me, or make personal comments on my "ignorance", when you have absolutely no idea about my level of knowledge.

I have been reading eBooks for well over 20 years and am very, very, well acquainted with all the arguments in favour or, and against, DRM. I personally believe that DRM is essential for the commercial success of eBooks. You are of course very welcome to hold a contrary opinion - that's your right.

MobileRead is a "civilised" board and not the type of place where it is acceptable to make impolite remarks about other posters. You are welcome to disagree with peoples' opinions, but you will not insult people or you will be banned from this board.

Disagree with peoples' opinions if you wish - that's fine - but be polite and do not make personal comments about other board members.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote