View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 05:06 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
I took over http://www.bewritebooks.blogspot.com pretty recently from a blogmaster who tended to use it simply to announce new BeWrtite Books releases. I'm still learning the ropes and, fortunately, my few followers so far are writing, reading and publishing pals I've known so long that they have the patience to let me find my feet.

What I'm aiming for is a happy balance between chatty general on-topic news and discussion and gentle promotion of our wee publishing house, its authors and their titles. But the commercial aspect, I feel, is of lesser importance than the promotion of interest in reading, writing and publishing developments generally.

With this in mind, anyone here whose own blog touches on these subjects would be welcomed with open arms if they'd like to exchange links or even swap guest articles.

Best wishes. Neil

Last edited by neilmarr; 04-29-2010 at 05:23 AM. Reason: To add URL.