View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 04:21 PM   #12
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
I too, in the past, have been thwarted by the max. file size for the various attachments. My Webster's Dictionary 1913 comes to mind.

I do think they should be reviewed and changed to reflect a better upper maximum. I was thinking of uploading my 2006 Wikipedia ebook in various ebook formats but they were in the range of 30-50MB (with images) so, I think, you can never say enough is enough, unfortunately.

Given that 20MB seems the most Alex wants to allow, the .imp and .zip extensions should be upped (IMHO for those links cited) to 20MB as all the other major ebook formats and .rar are already at 20MB.

At the same time, you can reduce the .opf max. size down to 1MB from 15MB.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by nrapallo; 06-06-2009 at 05:15 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote