View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 10:32 AM   #274
cghipp
Zealot
cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honest Fantasist View Post
I have a kindle wi fi. just coming up to 2 years old and see no reason to change it.

what gets me is the price of a kindle book is often only a Pound or two cheaper than a paper back.
the main reasons for going e reader, is space and cost. but the cost can be too high in my opinion.
Just yesterday I was looking for two e-books that I wanted, and in both cases the Kindle book was more than twice as much as the paperback OR hardback copy ($9.99 vs. $4-something). I am never going to buy an e-book under those circumstances.
cghipp is offline   Reply With Quote