View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:34 PM   #20
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I use Amazon Music Uploader to upload my music to the cloud (just bought 2 hard cds yesterday). One click, and Amazon scans my system for any songs it doesn't have and uploads them to the cloud. Then there they are on my Fire. I can press download for any song, playlist, etc.
Now how can I put my music on Dropbox or even Cloud. I tried, it is tedious and you end up not knowing what you downloaded. I gave up.

I wanted to replace my Ipod touch this year, but I need Itunes so I am tied to Ipod I guess.

Last edited by new; 11-10-2012 at 10:33 PM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote