View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #7
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherbearjt08 View Post
I use Calibre right now and typically side load if I need to. I can still do that with either a NT or a Fire?

I like the color - I had a Sony eink before this. I want to use it as a multimedia device but the NC is too slow. I wanted something I could use as a multimedia device without losing my epub books.

I should say that I don't buy from B&N that much. Amazon has much better store and selection and pricing. Not to mention the Amazon Prime membership which looks awesome.
If money is not an issue, or ... in other words, if you can afford a 300 bucks tablet, wait and/or buy something different than the Kindle Fire. Also, if you're like me and buy from Amazon mostly, do not spend your money in the Nook Tablet and get something that works out of the box.

Take a look on several Samsung Tablets, 7 and 9 inches. More expensive but full Android experience. Depending of the model, some have a few ports that Fire does not.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote