View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #246
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmazur View Post
Update!!! Finally finished Dune and according to goodreads.com, a little over 600 pages. Good start, however, it took me a little longer than I would have liked to read that book, but I also don't have as much "down time" now that I'm not deployed. I will keep the 14,000 pages as a goal, but I'm not gonna loose any sleep if I don't make it. I want to accomplish the goals of reading the series that I have listed as a "primary" goal.

Rob
I read dune some years ago when I needed to read a sci-fi book for my high school class. It was very action packed and I was impressed by the author's writing ability.

Just polished off another outlands book, I love those post-apocalyptic novels and the author Rick Hoskins is one of the best writers alive today, IMHO.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote