View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 02:22 AM   #10
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyd View Post
<snip>
That's my thought as well. They both have their advantages and disadvantages.

But while I do think that the K3 is a galaxy apart from its predecessors in the looks-department (I'd never have allowed a K1 or K2 to enter the house, they are beyond ugly), the Sony looks sleeker. And that's mainly because of the keyboard on the K3.

I also like the cover of the Sony, because it doesn't have that clasp (it works magnetically).

I don't have any earlier sonies (the only reason I bought the 650 was because of the touchscreen and as I heard the earlier models suffered because of the touchscreen, I decided not to go for them)

If you'd ask me right now which one I would buy if I had a choice, I'd go for the Sony, because the touchscreen for me is of more use than the keyboard (I highlight mostly, never annotate), and I can change the screensaver without hack! If you'd give me a minute to overthink my decision, I might go for the K3, because of the webbrowser...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote