View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 01:48 PM   #127
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
I ought to have included this in my first post, but here it is nine pages later:

[Image exceeds guidelines for size - MODERATOR]

My ongoing solution to the official sleep case's being sold out is a grain leather M-Edge envelope-style case which was designed for the Kindle 2. About two years ago, it was drastically reduced to something like eight bucks.

Even though more fully featured cases for the Aura are available, I haven't found any made of materials as nice or in a color that complements the espresso Aura's so well. It's a bit brighter in the photo than in real life.

The Aura doesn't slide at all and fits just under the lowest part of the U-shaped dip at the top of the case. The designer intended for the center top part of the Kindle to be exposed for the fingers to tug, but the Aura fits just out of sight, which I prefer for protection's sake. Tightened a tad, the belt strip still touches the top of the Aura and helps to secure it.

So to sum: The case protects the Aura more reliably than it did the device for which it was designed. It's also just snug enough, which means the Aura's kept in place without undue pressure. Additionally, the cinereal suede interior's unlikely to stain the screen.

Note the similarity of the blue to the dumpster's two posts up!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-22-2014 at 12:23 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote