View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 01:43 PM   #16
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
Quote:
I dare say this is not the worst example of privacy infringement, but whatever the other advantages of Amazon devices might be, this just stopped me buying one.
Well, this means you won't ever buy any device with built-in or linked online store. Because that's the way they have to work.

And Amazon states cleary "may be stored", not "may be used or altered or deleted".

What are you afraid of, actually? Which would be fine with me. It's your sentiment. Just curious.