Thread: Where to Sell?
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 02:28 PM   #15
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
You're completely correct, of course. Marketing is the really tricky bit. But it'll be nice to have it for sale somewhere soon.

I've decided to go the PDF route at Lulu.com, the multi-format at Smashwords, and custom ePub at my site, with links from my site to the other sales locations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
The secret is in your marketing, whatever your book's location, to generate sales. (With successful marketing, your own site or a Paypal site might do as well).
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote