View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:53 AM   #259
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Is anyone having problems after a few days of using Collections Manager? Last night my PW suddenly started misbehaving. Slow to open, screen not showing the correct screen, leftover items at the bottom of the screen. I have restarted from settings several times. Left it sit over night, still a problem. I just opened the cover and clicked on a collection before I started typing this, and it still says opening at the bottom of the collection, nothing happening. I'll try plugging it in for Calibre to refresh the metadata, maybe that will fix it.

update. I removed the Collections manager azw3 from the documents folder. But all the sub collections are still there. And so are my issues. What is the correct way to uninstall collections manager? I did search, but came up with nothing.

The screen is not refreshing properly, I think that is my primary issue.

Added, to say I am updating to 5.3.1 to see if that helps.
Trust me, your problems aren't caused by CM, and not by the jailbreak either. It's more likely to be a problem with a "broken" book keeping the indexer busy, or just "Kindleness". The Kindles sometimes just screw up all by themselves.

If the problem isn't fixed by the 5.3.1 update, then check your log files (should be the ;dm shortcut).

PS: yes, removing the .azw2 is enough to uninstall CM - but of course, that won't remove the collections you created.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote