View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #51
fauxpas
Connoisseur
fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
I'm not quite convinced it's real leather yet.. I'm no expert either, but in the picture that has all the different colors, the pattern on them seems like it's exactly the same (best seen in the top right corner), which would suggest that it was manually imprinted on it, which - from what I've read - is part of making PU leather seem real.

But in the end there's nothing like actually having it in your hands, so I'll hold judgement until then
fauxpas is offline   Reply With Quote