View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 07:20 PM   #3
johnwhelan
Zealot
johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Cybook Gen 3, Google Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serapeum View Post
By splash page do you mean the contents list? Tap outside of it or hit the back button.

Background images and operations are all chosen from the settings. Tap the centre of the screen and then chose the cog. Under Themes you can chose (and update) themes and under Visual Options you can manually change the display settings.

For the operations you'll find those under Control Options.

Going back can be done with either the back button or, after you've tapped the middle of the screen, the back arrow in the top left corner.
By splash page I mean book cover. It sometimes appears to fill the screen. Using back arrow makes it smaller and then I can click elsewhere and bring up the icons on the bottom. This is a major improvement.

Now how do I indicate I've finished the book and get to the list of books again?

For the moment I can live without knowing how to remove the background whatever.

Many Thanks

John
johnwhelan is offline   Reply With Quote