View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 09:58 PM   #59
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
I don't own a laptop. What originally attracted me to Win8 tablets were the early rumors that they were going to very reasonably priced. Since that isn't the case, at least in this instance, I don't see any advantage in getting a Windows 8 tablet when I could get an iPad for the same or less, or an Android tablet for much less.
I'm sure that win8 tablets with lower specs are going to come out. Cheaper tablets (regardless of the OS) are the ones with lower specs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
If I never have a reason to use a real PC? I don't understand what you mean by that.

I haven't read the whole thread, but where do you see $399? The cheapest in the OP is $599.
You didn't read his post carefully. He said "$399.- for the small MS Surface". He's not talking about the ASUS tablets, but the Microsoft ones, named Surface.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote