View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 05:39 PM   #9
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
Generally speaking, you rarely go wrong in overestimating your audience (by at least a little)... most of them can learn. I just write and assume my target audience can handle my writing style well enough to enjoy the story. I avoid going overboard in jargon and wordy descriptions, and it seems to work.
I think that one of the things that I find most annoying is when I feel like I'm being written down to.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote